Proposal: Elixir client for Tradehub
This project aims to viral the Tradehub blockchain into the world of Elixir/Erlang developers community, who are building games, trading bots, or signals alert by providing a tool that can be easy to interact with the Tradehub blockchain.
Also, inspiring of the book Create a cryptocurrency trading bot in Elixir, that has been showing the best guide ever to create a crypto bot for Binance from scratch, using Elixir with its powerful technologies.
- anhmv - the creator of the project.
Key objectives and value to Switcheo Tradehub and its stakeholders.
- Providing features that compatible with the work of the Python wrapper API and the Node wrapper API.
- Elixir/Erlang developers can interact with the Tradehub blockchain without any additional steps.
Share how you plan to carry out your project
- Development can be followed on the Github project page.
- Any requests please create issues on the Github issues page.
Elaborate on the long-term plans for your project and how it will be maintained after launch
- The project owner commits to manage the package 2 years after the launch.
- After 2 years of maintenance, depends on the demand of the usage, the owner will decide to continue to maintain or not.
- Maintenance or feature requests can be accomplished by creating issues, and pull requests.
- Anyone is welcome to contribute.
Risks and Benefits
Discuss the potential drawbacks of your project and any mitigations
Dependencies are using on the project may contain a trojan/backdoor to steal your private keys.
Since the project is hosted by Github, it has an assistant bot to inform the owner which dependencies are safe to use and keep them up-to-date.
Discuss any auxiliary benefits that may arise from implementing the project
Elixir/Erlang and its powerful concurrency technology OTP(Open Telecom Platform) exists over decades and has many
successful projects like games, message brokers, banking, or projects that need low-latency and fault-tolerance.
I believe this project will viral the Tradehub blockchain to Elixir developers, as well as added liquidity to DEMEX pairs.
Also, this is the first step of integrating the DEMEX into a trading platform, such as Tai
Project Roadmap and Key Deliverables
Deliverable 1 (End of May): Finalize coding the package
The target of this deliverable is to allow developers to connect to public, private, and WebSocket endpoints.
Deliverable 2 (End of June): Automate unit testing and bugs fixing
This deliverable ensures that the package runs smoothly without coding mistakes.
Deliverable 3 (Mid July): House cleaning and documentation
The final deliverable makes sure the dependencies are safe to use, gets rid of unused dependencies and unnecessary code. Finalize documentation.
This section does not a deliverable, it is a plan to viral the package to the developers' community by writing step-by-step guidelines/series, it helps to attract people.
Total budget required for the project: 150000 SWTH
- Deliverable 1: 50%
- Deliverable 2: 30%
- Deliverable 3: 20%
Switcheo Tradehub Wallet Address
The same as other proposals, this would be a validator that can act as escrow to help split funds until a multi-sig wallet is available.
Good work buddy!