[TIP-7] V1.12.0 Software Upgrade Proposal
The v1.12.0 software upgrade for Switcheo TradeHub will improve AMM quoting and reduce block times.
The upgrade contains the following improvements and bugfixes:
- Add subaccount query, see oracle readme.
- Build binary with cleveldb adapter. Existing nodes that have started with goleveldb (default) will not be able to use cleveldb, but must still install leveldb package in their machine as the binary will require those headers. Only fresh installation will use cleveldb. You can check your
- Save oracle votes to db for better analytics.
- Purge orders from state that have reached end state (
cancelled). The v1.12.0 upgrade migration handler will remove all orders that have reached end state from the orders state store. API data is unaffected.
- AMM will now quote up to half the linked liquidity pool reserves.
- Fix wrong last price in
- Fix wrongly shifted decimals places in websocket
- Fix recent trades in websocket
- Fix AMM not requoting orderbooks when swap fee changes
- Fix cancelled stop orders still existing in account's open orders. The v1.12.0 upgrade migration handler will remove all orders that have reached end state from the accounts' open orders state store. API data is unaffected.
- Fix allocated margin being added to untriggered stop-limit orders during market leverage change.
V1.12.0 Binary Checksum:
V1.12.0 Binary Download: Link
On-chain proposal submitted for voting at: https://switcheo.org/governance/proposal/26?net=main